Manage innovation get competitive advantage training MGO1
Solves the problem of un-innovative, rigid organization and its poor market competitiveness - Trainer: Miodrag Kostic
Improve and increase business efficiency, performance, and competitive advantage, efficiently managing the process of creation and implementation of new profitable ideas.
Expected result: Better organizational adaptability to external-internal threats-dangers.
Who should attend?
- Large and medium enterprise managers on all levels
- Owners and directors of small enterprises – entrepreneurs
- All organizations who need to increase their competitive advantage and achieve better business results
- Everybody who wishes to stimulate innovation on all organizational levels, and increase efficiency – profit
- What is the innovation process and its role in increasing competitive advantage in your organization?
- 4P innovation management model – innovative company case study – group workshop.
- Characteristics of innovative organization - like yours.
- Organization’s innovation readiness audit – practical exercise – group workshop.
- What are the innovation barriers in your organization?
- Industry analysis and trends, vehicles of corporate profitability.
- Competitive strategies and innovation plans - the vehicles of exclusivity.
- Practical exercise to find vehicles of exclusivity in your organisation – group workshop.
- You will understand the importance of innovation process, on al levels, in your organizations (any organization).
- You will discover how to practically improve your business (or organization’s efficiency), using the most advanced innovation management methodology.
- You will learn on practical examples and through interactive workshops, how to make your organization innovative, and increase its competitive advantage on the global marketplace.
Download the training plan (PDF)
2 business days training (14 hours)
Trainer - Miodrag Kostic - Director of VEZA d.o.o.
Reservations and application: This interactive in-house training is performed in English and Serbian language, and according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual requests.
These in-house trainings are available in English language to organizations throughout the European region, in:
Danmark Denmark Nederland Netherlands Suomi Finland Finland Portugal Portugal Portugal Portugal Belgique Belgium Ireland Eire Ireland Eesti Estonia Latvija Latvia Lietuva Lithuania Polska Poland Ceska Republika Czech United Kingdom Republic Slovensko Slovakia Deutschland Germany Sverige Sweden Spain España Spain Italia Italy Slovenija Slovenia Österreich Austria Hungary Malta Malta Ellada Greece Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Bulgaria România Romania Hrvatska Croatia Turkey Kypros Cyprus France France France France Luxembourg Luxembourg Norge Norway Rossija Russia Ukraine Republica Moldova Moldova Island Iceland Azarbaycan Azerbaijan Hayastan Armenia Bosna i Hercegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina Crna Gora Montenegro Shqiperia Albania Srbija Serbia Belarus Georgia Schweiz Suisse Svizzera Switzerland Città del Vaticano Vatican City State Monaco Monaco Andorra Andorra Liechtenstein Liechtenstein San Marino San Marino