How to continuously improve your business? LEAN KAIZEN workshops
(advanced LEAN six sigma continuous improvement consulting methodology)
Do you want to continuously improve your business and more profit?
KAIZEN is a perfect tool to handle change management (continuous improvement) so your employees could realize the need for optimization and cost reduction
What do we do?
- Step - 1 day – We would perform your needs assessment through questionnaires and interviews and prepare the action plan of our work (free of charge)
- Step - 1 day – We would assess the current state of your business (we would create the current value stream map)
- Step - 1 day - We would determine the ideal state of your business (we would create the ideal value stream map)
- Step - 1 day – We would determine what (how) we need to do (we would analyze both value stream maps and propose improvement action plan)
- Step - 3 days – We would perform initial employee training and optimization and change management planning (through LEAN and KAIZEN workshops)
- Step - 1 day – We would analyze the results of performed improvement actions and evaluate optimization and improvement programv
- Step - 2 days - We would perform additional employee training and business optimization - reinforcement training (through LEAN and KAIZEN workshops)
- Step - 1 day – We would determine the results of performed improvement program and prepare the final report on program results
What is LEAN six sigma? What is KAIZEN? How to continuously improve the business?
Training and LEAN and KAIZEN workshops:
- Do you want more?
- What is LEAN?
- What is the meaning of LEAN orientation?
- What is LEAN organization?
- What is LEAN Six Sigma?
- What is customer value?
- EXERCISE – What adds value for your customer?
- What activities add value for your customers?
- What activities do not add value for your customers?
- Why do you need to get rid of waste?
- EXERCISE – What activities add value for your customers?
- What is the value stream map for customers?
- What are the elements of value stream map?
- What is the box score of the value stream map?
- How is the value stream map created?
- EXERCISE – Create your value stream map?
- How do you improve your business?
- What is KAIZEN?
- How is KAIZEN applied in business?
- How is KAIZEN applied in change management?
- What is the result of KAIZEN application?
- EXERCISE – Change management through KAIZEN ?
- What is innovation?
- How do you stimulate innovation?
- What are radical and incremental innovations?
- EXERCISE – How do you stimulate innovation?
- Why is continuous improvement important?
- How do you apply KAIZEN for improvements?
- What is KAIZEN workshop?
- How do you perform KAIZEN workshop?
- EXERCISE – Perform the KAIZEN workshop?
The result of this program is successful change management and your employees realizing the need for continuous improvement (to spend less and earn more)
The whole program lasts 11 work days
10 days of consulting and training (600 Eur/day) + 1 day needs assessment (free)
Total price is 6000 Eur for 11 work days (for 2 consultants active full time)
Trainers - consultants:
Miodrag Kostic - Director ’VEZA’ d.o.o.
Daniel Tavcioski - Director ’KAKO’ d.o.o.
Aleksandra Hristov - Director ’Hristov Consulting’ d.o.o.
Rade Nikolic - Direktor Marko Burazor - Direktor BCA Agency
Call us to show you how we work: +381 63 60 80 26
Our "Sales improvement program" Power Point prezentation (300 KB)
This improvement program is available in English language to organizations throughout the World, in:
United Kingdom Ireland Ireland Eesti Estonia Latvija Latvia Lietuva Lithuania Polska Poland Ceska Republika Czech Republic Slovensko Slovakia Deutschland Germany Danmark Denmark Nederland Netherlands Finland Finland Portugal Portugal Portugal Portugal Belgique Belgium Sverige Sweden Espana Spain Espana Spain Italia Italy Slovenija Slovenia Osterreich Austria Magyarorszag Hungary Malta Malta Ellada Greece Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Balgarija Bulgaria Romania Romania Hrvatska Croatia Turkiye Turkey Kypros Cyprus France France France France Luxembourg Luxembourg Norge Norway Rossija Russia Ukraina Ukraine Republica Moldova Moldova Island Iceland Azarbaycan Respublikasi Azerbaijan Hayastan Armenia Bosna i Hercegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina Crna Gora Montenegro Shqiperia Albania Srbija Serbia Belarus Georgia Schweiz Suisse Switzerland Citta del Vaticano Vatican City State Monaco Monaco Andorra Andorra Liechtenstein Liechtenstein San Marino San Marino Argentina Bolivia Brazil Chile Colombia Ecuador French Guiana Guyana Paraguay Peru Suriname Uruguay Venezuela Australia New Zeland Canada Belize Bahamas Costa Rica El Salvador Guatemala Honduras Nicaragua Panama Afghanistan Armenia Azerbaijan Bahrain Bangladesh Bhutan Brunei Burma Cambodia China Beigin Shanghai Georgia Hong Kong India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel Japan Jordan Kazakstan Korea North Korea South Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Lebanon Malaysia Maldives Mongolia Myanmar Nepal Oman Pakistan Philippines Qatar Russia Saudi Arabia Singapore Sri Lanka Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand Turkey Turkmenistan Dubai United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan Vietnam Yemen
Creativity and innovation to competitive advantage training businessknowledge.biz from Miodrag Kostic
Public training "Japanese way for Business in Serbia” in Belgrade Chamber of Commerce - March 18th 2014
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +381 63 60 80 26
Follow us on social media: